CableLabs delivers innovations that enable our members to be the provider of choice in their markets. By providing laboratory space to vendors and members, hosting events, and authoring specifications and publications, CableLabs is revolutionizing cable technology.
Can’t find what you are seeking?
Contact us at email@example.com
The CableLabs Development Lab
THE HOME COURT ADVANTAGE
The CableLabs Development Laboratory facilities were established to accelerate product development for devices that are intended to interoperate under the CableLabs DOCSIS®, PacketCable™, DPoE™, and/or OpenCable™ specifications.
CableLabs offers over 12,000 square feet of lab space to suppliers and members who wish to use this development area. Private lab space is also available upon request. More details are available here:
- Who Will Win The Race For Virtual Reality Content?
- Can LTE-U Forum Specification Provide Fair Coexistence?
- Downloadable Security and the Future of CableCARDs
- The Importance of Vendors and the Rise of the TekStadium™ Vendor Showcase
- Avoiding a Turn of the Screw in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Is Virtual Reality the Next Big Thing?
- RDK Training Summit 2015: A Full House at CableLabs
- DOCSIS 3.1® Update:
Get Your Engines Running….The Engines ARE Running!
- Good-Bye IPv4, Hello IPv6
- Passive Optical Networking – for the Next Generation
- Capitalizing on Data: An Engine to Business Services Growth
- CableLabs Hosting RDK Training Summit 2015
- SCOTUS Sidesteps an Interface with APIs
- CableLabs® New Remote PHY Specifications expand DOCSIS® Network deployment options
- A Hands-On Innovation Experience in Silicon Valley
- A New Voluntary Agreement for Energy Efficiency: Home Internet Equipment
- Can a Wi-Fi radio detect Duty Cycled LTE?
- Technology Implications of 2Gbps Symmetric Services
- Content Creation Demystified: Open Source to the Rescue
- OPNFV Builds Momentum With First Code Release
- Web Media Playback: Solved with dash.js
- Adaptive Bitrate and MPEG-DASH
- Standards-Based, Premium Content for the Modern Web
- Encrypted Media Extensions Provide a Common Ground
- Innovation Starts Here and Now
- Next Generation Video: Beyond 4K
- Join us at the CableLabs NDA Vendor Forum
- Interactive TV Ads – Is There a Demand?
- CableLabs’ Open Source Contributions
- NFV and SDN: Paving the Way to a Software-Based Networking Future
- Join CableLabs as a part of Tek Stadium™
- Rethinking Data Integration: What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
- Voice Service Over Wireless Networks
- Insights From Creating A Collaborative Workplace
- Healthcare and the Role of Cable
- CES 2015: Connecting Things
- Wi-Fi Radio Resource Management (RRM)
- Are all Wi-Fi Channels Created Equal?
- As Data Networks Become Virtual, Enterprise Integration Must Become a Reality
- ETSI NFV Industry Specification Group Publishes Second Release of Documents
- The Evolution of DOCSIS Proactive Network Maintenance (PNM)
- Wi-Fi vs. Duty Cycled LTE: A Balancing Act
- OpenStack: Pushing the Cloud
- Where is that Set-top Box?
- Wi-Fi vs EU LBT: Houston, we have a problem
- CableLabs Builds Its Presence in Silicon Valley
- Optimizing & Monetizing Wi-Fi Networks
- Cable in the Internet of Things
- CableLabs Founding Member of Open Platform for Network Function Virtualization
- Community Wi-Fi – A Primer
- CableLabs Technology Adopted by China’s Cable Operators (C-DOCSIS)
- Progress in the First Year of the STB Voluntary Agreement
- Learning to Innovate – The Innovation Bootcamp
- In-home Wi-Fi Networks: Today, Tomorrow, and Beyond
- The Future of Home Networking: HIPnet, HOPnet, and RAP
- Announcing the CableLabs UX/UI Summit
- How CableLabs Can Meet All Your Head End Needs
- NCTA Clears Up Set-Top Box Energy Reports
- Why It’s Time to Pay Attention to Facial Recognition
- How DOCSIS 3.1 Reduces Latency with Active Queue Management
- Video Coding Platforms: Then, Now, and On the Horizon
- What We Can Learn From Lean Startup Business Models
- Will Wi-Fi Have to Share the Waves?
- Proactive Network Maintenance (PNM): Smarter Technology for Smarter Maintenance
- Breaking Free From “Legacy Limitations”
- Approaches to Increasing Wireless Spectrum
- OnePON™: Addressing the Alphabet Soup of PON
- A Look at CableLabs, from CEO Phil McKinney
- Where to Find CableLabs’ White Papers and Publications
- DOCSIS 3.1: Where We Are Today
- Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi Keeps Pace With Wi-Fi Network Growth: How CableLabs is Contributing
- The Need for Wireless Spectrum: Infographic
- DLNA CVP-2: Premium Content to Any Device in Any Room
- CableLabs Announces UI/UX Working Group
- Can Your Cellphone Interfere With Your TV?
- 4K vs. UHDTV: Clearing up the Confusion
- FCC Votes to Expand Wireless Spectrum: A Win for Wi-Fi
- A Cybersecurity Framework for the Nation’s Critical Infrastructure: How CableLabs is Helping
- The Future of Home Networking: Putting the ‘HIP’ in HIPnet™
- SDN & NFV: Moving the Network into the Cloud
- The Search for a Royalty-Free Video Codec
- 4K TVs: Grasping for Consumers
- DOCSIS® Technology: National Broadband Down Under
- CES 2014: Two Trends Cable Should Watch
- Global Wi-Fi Roaming Accelerates
- Expanded Set-top Box Voluntary Agreement a Win for Service Providers and Consumers
- Clearing the Air: FCC Faces Wi-Fi Spectrum Challenges
- CableLabs® – A Global Strategy for Innovation